The 2018 International Conference application is officially closed.
This year's Writing Competition is now closed.
- Only requires submission of an editorial written to the 2018 IC theme: "The Future of Work"
- Grand prize winner receives spot at the 2018 IC; top three winners published in Business Today Magazine
- Waitlisted/rejected candidates welcome to apply
- Multiple submissions allowed
- Deadline: July 15th, 11:59 PM ET
- FAQ here
- Standard application requiring GPA, Resume, Essay Questions
- Multiple rounds of deadlines
- May 31st, 11:59 PM ET (CLOSED)
- June 30th, 11:59 PM ET (CLOSED)
- August 16th, 11:59 PM ET (CLOSED)
- Single submission only
- FAQ here
Students may apply to both the general application and the writing competition, or either one; they will not be penalized for whichever method they choose.
Nonetheless, we still require applicants to 1) be undergraduates in fall 2018 and 2) able to attend all three days of the conference.
From Past Attendees...
“There are a lot of things that made my IC experience one that I will remember for the rest of my life. But the most valuable things about the conference are all the conversations that I had the honor to partake in and all the current and future business leaders that I met. I think it is one of those moments that will continue to feed into my growth and success in business many years down the line.”
- Thembelihle Zulu (pictured)
“BTIC 2017 was undoubtedly one of the best experiences in university career. It was a great opportunity to meet some amazingly talented individuals from across the world and make valuable connections. Interacting with executives of esteemed companies so frankly was an enlightening experience.”
- Harshmeet Arora (pictured far left with Brad Smith, President and CLO of Microsoft)
“Astonishing, memorable and inspirational, IC allowed me get new perspectives and motivated me to go even further to make the world a better place.”
- Marina Pazeti (pictured center)